Last month Gartner had named IBM a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms. Now I have more good news to share. IBM is now a Leader in a total of four Gartner Magic Quadrants reports covering the WebSphere portfolio. In addition to Mobile, these include: Application Services Governance, On-Premises Application Platforms, and On-Premises Application Integration Suites.
This is a truly significant achievement for IBM. None of our competitors have achieved Leader status in more than two Quadrants, including API governance, the new “hot” market opportunity where we have a leading API Management portfolio. IBM’s leadership in these reports cements us as the partner of choice, with a strong portfolio of solutions. Today more than 100,000 clients globally are using IBM Websphere products to build and integrate their mobile, cloud and on premise applications, business processes and infrastructure solutions.
Here’s how you can learn more:
- Download Gartner Magic Quadrants 2013 – MS PowerPoint file with all four Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Download Gartner Magic Quadrant for On-Premises Application Platforms
- Download Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms
- Download Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Services Governance
- Download Gartner Magic Quadrant for On-Premises Application Integration